Sunday, 25 May 2014

Reflection on Day 1

Today, I boarded the plane and found my seat. During the flight, the boys were really noisy and restless during the trip. I was really annoyed especially when HongYang did not help in controlling their volume. Some of them also changed places and they played games, disturbing one laden who was sitting diagonally behind me. I hope the day when we come back, they would have become more mature and keep their volume down during the flight.

After alighting, we proceeded to the high speed train where we only got to sit for ten minutes. I was sleeping on the way there and I don't find it fun at all. Although they want us to feel how the high speed train feels like, I don't really like it, I only spoke to weichen who was beside me and kept quiet for the rest of the ride. During dinner, only is we're sitting with the boys, the boys were really roundy but I only laughed at their jokes. Although I was laughing, I hope that they would really keep down their volume and not disturb other people who were also having dinner there.

In conclusion, we didn't go to any place for visit today as the teachers miscalculated the timing. We only got back at about 7. Thus, we had no time to visit any place. The thing I learnt today was to respect others when they are talking and not chatter like it's our own house.

A photo of our hotel room

No comments:

Post a Comment