At the NEHS, we waited in the room first and waited for the students of the class to come and fetch us. While we were waiting, the secretary of the principal showed us a presentation clip made by the students. However, some of us saw that it was made in 2004 instead of 2014! This means that there were many batches of students before and they used the same clip over and over again. Finally after our students' introduction, the Taiwanese students arrived and we followed them to their classroom. However, I was shocked to find out how their classroom works! 28 students in that one big classroom, they were all very noisy, noisier then our class which is impossible... Anyway, when we went in all eyes were on us and I suddenly felt shy and embarrassed. The class immediately helped us to move the tables and chairs to allow us to sit in a suitable position. I felt that that was really gratifying and helpful. I do hope that we are able to do that too if other foreign students come to our class.
First lesson was chemistry, that caused me to feel like fainting. I know carbon, hydrogen and oxygen were what they were talking about but the other stuff I have completely no idea, I heard they are going to have a practical lesson which is optionally seems like the chemical is too smelly and some people cannot stand it so they can choose whether to take it or not.
But the most important part is that I found myself a buddy!!!!!!!^^ her name is 千又 which is easy to remember. I met friends too, 盈淇, meng hong's buddy. Also mingqi who's name I don't know how to write. We really had a great day together. I disliked the lesson of afternoon nap I think that is because we came to the school halfway and we should not be tired but the students must be tired.
After we left the school, we went to the industrial park. It was very near the school and we took less then 20 min to get there. Thecentral management in the industrial park shows us the electronics they made. I wasn't that interested because I was tired from the previous pe lesson in school. Inside we saw toys, artificial bones and many electronics parts for computers and iPad. All in all, today was tiring too but the dinner was delicious! Better then the first day. I was so tired because the boys woke us up early in the morning.^^

No comments:
Post a Comment