Sunday, 25 May 2014

Day1 Taiwan reflection

I would describe yesterday as tiring. Because it was the first day, I feel that instead of excitement I was tired. Even before the trip I was not that excited because I went to Taiwan before. Then during the flight it was uncomfortable as I do not do well with planes. I had no appetite for lunch and during the descend of the plane, I had a very bad headache that lasted for the whole of he descend, I had experienced it before but it still left me exhausted from the pain. So I was really tired, when I heard we had to get on the bus I felt like fainting. So yesterday, I ate a lot of sweets. 

The tour guide, 曾志俊先生,is almost fifty years old. I do think our behavior on the bus was horrible and need to change our ways, so that we can respect our tour guide. We should quiet down and stop talking when he is speaking to us about the Taiwanese culture and history. Yesterday we learnt about respect for other people and also appreciation for the food we eat. As yesterday my stomach wasn't feeling very well, I did not eat much of the dinner. But I did drink a lot of hot soup which was delicious and warmed up my stomach. I am looking forward to today but we'd to put on our best behavior if not we will ruin our school reputation. I hope that today both boys and girls could stop laughing and talking so loudly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment