Today, I got a new buddy and it's a boy. I was really scared that he was rowdy at first. However, after talking to him, I found out that not all boys are that rowdy. He was really nice and guided me I'm a game in English lesson. The group mates in the team were also really humorous and funny. I didn't have to be left out after all. Today's performance was also a failure in my eyes. This is because we didn't even practises a lot together, we only managed to sing on the bus for a short while. Also the dancer's movements are totally not synchronized. Thats why I feel that we should have practises more in a group together so the people in the school could enjoy our performance more. It was too bad that the bilingual department did not come to see us perform as they were making preparations for the lunch with us which did not work out in the end as we were not informed and did not go. I think that they were really nice as in when I was departing from the school, my buddy came down and said goodbye to me, I was really happy for having such a caring partner even though we were together for only two hours. I also gave him a Singapore coin as I didn't prepare the card in time for him during lunch. Too bad we didn't take a photo together.
My other buddy was from yesterday's one and I gave her a book along with weichen. Weichen gave her buddy that same type of book as not hour buddies were best friends and they might prefer the same thing. The buddies also gave as a certificate of friends in return for being their friends. We even exchanged whatsapp accounts and phone numbers. It was really sad waving goodbye to all our new friends.
At the glass museum, I bought a necklace and some other things for my mom and dad. It was a pity as I didn't get to buy all the things I wanted in the store due to lack of money and time. The dimmer was really spicy and I didn't get to eat finish my food due to the fact I was too full.
In conclusion. I feel that today was really an enjoyable day and I hope that we will get to see our buddies again in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment