Thursday, 15 May 2014

Consolidation for CID(MH)

This is the consolidation for the lessons we went through till now.

After the first few lessons, I have learnt to infer from different pictures. Now, I know that different pictures has different meanings in them. Even if it is the same picture, the meaning of it changes depending on which angle you look at it. Also, after showing me the picture based on poverty, I also started to feel pity for the beggars on the street who does not have a job.
When I started to go into the history of China, I was really interested in them. It really does differ a lot from Singapore which only has a short history of 50 years. Especially when we started to discuss on China's one child policy. I was really amazed that before the one child policy was published, each family could produce 8 children! I was wondering how was that possible as some of the children are of the same age although they are not twins. 
I went deeper into the history of the Great Wall of China and found out that it stretched more longer than I thought it would. It is also visible from outer space. I really look forward to OELP as it would further deepen my knowledge about the culture of both China and Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment