Today was tired as the stress of ensuring all of the class added on to my usual exhaustion. Our schedule today was to go to the national museum of Taiwan, formason aboriginal village, which is a theme park. Then we moved on to the Fengjia night market.
The museum was a little too abstract to me. Even though the guide was explaining to us the drawings were drawn like that, I could not piece it together. Some of the drawings portray how easily we forget our family, the people treated badly, how difficult it was to build a family in a foreign place but got chased out and also the feelings of the painter herself. Some of them looked scary while some looked pretty. The museum was an interesting place.
At the theme park, we had only a few hours to spend but it is enough for us to ride most of the rides. The theme park was huge and we took the cable cars so many times, I think we were the noisiest cable car among the other cable cars. We then watched the show put up by the Ami tribe and they sold delicious ice-cream and pineapple. They gave out gifts when we answered their questions correctly. After the show the people that refused to sit the free fall went to wander around and check the rides. I went with Charmaine and sat on the Caribbean Splash ride. It was exhilarating as it combines roller coaster and kind of free fall as it was also really tall but definitely not as tall as the real free fall. But the surprising thing was we didn't really get wet even though the splash was huge! That was the best but my legs turned jelly, I dislike high speed stuff like roller coasters and this, so I refused to sit on the roller coaster ride. We then went to find the others and found them all queuing for a particular ride, we joined them. Pirates ship was next and I screamed my head off trying to get rid of the fear inside me. Oh how I hate this ride! But the adrenaline was rushing into my head and even thought I felt like vomiting, I went on the second time.:) after those rides I really feel like vomiting so I rejected the offer to dance the aboriginal dance. I will not be going to any theme park any sooner.
The gift which consist of different colors
I believed by the time I reached there, I was really tired and in no mood to go and shop. I slept most of the bus ride but still feel queasy from the last boat ride in the theme park. I guess I have a weak stomach... Anyway, because I was uncomfortable, both Meng hong and I don't eat the food sold by the stalls so the only option we had was Macdonalds. We went to buy our fathers' presents and also some accessories. We regretted not bringing our umbrellas with us as it started it rain suddenly without warning!
I was glad today had no debrief because if not I would have fallen asleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment