Thursday, 15 May 2014

CID Presentation Reflection (MH)

During my group's presentation, I was really nervous. That was because I was scared that I would stumble over words that are difficult to read. When it was my turn, I didn't expect myself to have any feelings in my voice or make any eye contact. I simply read from my script and looked at the audience once in a while. But I think it was quite well done. I won't forget the feeling of nervousness during the presentation in my life. My groups' slides were really well done in my view point. Because not did we only decorate the background with different colours, we also put the video of the part of the parade relevant to the title of that particular slide.
When I was listening to other groups present, I was impressed by their relaxed speech and the fact that they don't look nervous at all. I realized that my speech was really nothing compared to theirs. I really hoped that I could at least get a B at that time. I also think that the slides the other groups presented was also well done, I really liked the design of their slide and the fonts they used to match their slides. 
Overall, I think that the slides and other groups presentation was really well done including ours which I think that our slides are the best among the other groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment