Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Day 3 Taiwan reflection

We went on a tour of the bilingual school the first thing we did when we reached the school.  did not really enjoyed yesterday. We went to the bilingual school instead and my new buddy was a loud person. In addition, because he's a guy, I couldn't give him any gifts and he didn't even come to watch me and say goodbye. He doesn't really talk to me in class and whenever I try to, he reply very loudly so loud until I was sacred.I feel that the students of experimental school is more friendly and carefree then the students of the bilingual school. My first buddy in the experimental school was more friendly and she was more caring and helpful. For our performance, I felt grateful and guilty to our buddies because we know that the flow of the performances was bad and some of them were even going away. My buddy came to watch our performance but came back later to continue watching. I was really grateful because it was nerve-wrecking to be standing on front of a bunch of strangers but I felt better when I saw my buddies. 
The glass museum was fabulous! The art pieces made by the teachers were beautifully created. I bought a necklace worth NT$1000 of my mom. Then I bought something for myself too. It is very painful to leave our buddies behind as today we are going Taichung. I do hope that we would be able to contact each other in the future. She even promised me that she would come to Singapore to find me if she had the chance to!!!:)^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment