Thursday, 23 January 2014

Things I learnt

I mainly learnt how to observe the various types of pictures shown to me. As they say, a picture says a thousand words. With my observation, I can roughly tell what is happening in a picture. We must take in everything we see in a picture and then tell what is happening. If we do not observe carefully, we might not understand the picture. Thus, during the last three lessons, I learnt how to observe carefully and understand what a picture is trying to tell you. Observation skills can also be used in our daily lives. With more practice, we can sharpen it and it will be useful to us in one way or another, by observing a picture, we can tell roughly when the picture was taken and other things that are included. Therefore, I really hope that CID 2 will give us more opportunities to sharpen our observation skills.
-MengHong

No comments:

Post a Comment