Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Reflection by DanQi

During the December holidays, i did not go anywhere except for Singapore. I went to a a buffet dinner hosted by my parents' close friend. I am the oldest child there, so i have to take care of the rest and play with them. I actually had a great time playing Nerf Guns and running about with them. I also tasted abit of beer, but it is too bitter.
Nearing the end of the December Holiday, i went to Singapore Botanic Gardens and saw some interesting sights: (Notes: all photos are taken by me XD)
Here is a mother swan hatching its egg. That was my first time seeing a swan hatching its own egg. There was also a sign outside saying that it will atrack anyone who goes close too its nest or when you try to disturb her.

This is our national flower, Vanda Miss Joaquim:
It had been a really long time since i last saw our national flower so i was pretty excited to get a photo of it.it has a really unique shape because it somehow looks like a girl wearing a dress. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment