Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Reflection of Dec holiday by Meng Hong

I 
went to China during the holidays. I wasn't doing anything special, just going for piano and violin lessons. During weekdays and weekends, I go for tuition. I regret not going to do something to help the elderly since there's a old folks home near my house. Usually, I go to school to learn some things. However, this time, I chose to stay at home and go to tuition instead. I also regret not revising on my English worksheets since I am sure that I dropped a lot in my results. For the other subjects, I did do some of them. However, the thing I regret the most is the fact that I didn't study too much and only cared about enjoying myself. During the last week, I went to Shanghai. However, the MRT was too crowded and the PSI was quite high. Thus, I could only stay at home to do my holiday assignments. After that, I came back to Singapore, still regretting not able to concentrate on my studies during the holidays. Before school started, I stayed late into the night to watch the countdown of the new year. I watched it while doing my homework. At 1 o'clock, I slept. The next day was the last day of the holidays, which I used to rushed through my homework. I hope the the teachers could give me more homework so that I could gain more self discipline regarding my studies.
-Menghong

No comments:

Post a Comment