Thursday, 27 February 2014

Reflection on CID presentation

I enjoyed listening to others presenting their slides and talking about their feelings during the Chingay parade. However, I am not really satisfied about my presentation as I was too nervous, and did not do a really good job.
As the other people presented their hardwork, I think that some of them was really into their presentation and did really well. However, some of them wee too nervous to talk properly without stuttering. I understand how they feel, but I think that they should still try to focus on the presentation as we will be doing more of these kind of things in the future. In conclusion, I think that everyone did a quite good job and I hope that no one got B4 for their presentation as it was supposed to be easy as long as you practiced it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment